Our 2021–2025 strategic plan provides a view of our organisation and key priorities.
Providing an independent, fair, and accessible dispute resolution service that promotes sustainable working relationships between Queensland’s landholders and resource companies.
- Honesty: We will be accountable and responsible for our actions.
- Reliability: We will be dependable. We will follow through on our actions and commitments.
- Adaptability: We will adapt to industry changes and our operating environment.
- Accountability: We will be proactive. We will take ownership over our own learning to enhance continuous improvement.
- Communication: We will actively engage through open and transparent dialogue.
- Respect: We will act fairly. Accepting the opinions and individuality of others.
- Customer: We provide independent, effective dispute resolution services.
- Service: We improve the quality of land access interactions.
- Connection: Communities are aware of the scheme and engage with the LAO.
- People: Our workforce is outcome-focused, accountable, and sustainable.
- We will work with communities to understand the benefits of the LAO and how to seek assistance when needed.
- We will actively maintain actual and perceived independence and impartiality.
- We will keep pace with the changing landscape through expansion, exploration, and evolution in the land access environment.
View our strategic plan.
Last updated: 01 Dec 2022