This site has been designed and developed to ensure that its content is available to as many users as possible.
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- people with slower internet connections (including some rural and regional users) or less than state-of-the-art equipment
- people with non-PC internet devices including handheld devices, game consoles and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- skip links and a logical tab order to navigate using assistive technologies
- adherence to international web standards
- ARIA compliant keyboard navigation for rich interactive components.
Last updated 14 Sep 2018