Right to Information | Land Access Ombudsman

1800 717 550 (freecall)

Land Access Ombudsman

You can make an RTI application for any information we hold. You can only make an IP application for a document that has your own personal information in it.

Under the RTI and IP Acts, you can only apply to access or amend documents. You can’t use this process to ask for general information or for answers to your questions.

Last updated 14 Sep 2018