The activities of the Land Access Ombudsman are governed by a number of Queensland laws.
The most important of these laws is the Land Access Ombudsman Act 2017.
Other legislation we use when making decisions includes:
- Mineral and Energy Resources (Common Provisions) Act 2014
- Mineral Resources Act 1989
- Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act 2004
- Petroleum Act 1923
- Geothermal Energy Act 2010
- Greenhouse Gas Storage Act 2009
- Environmental Protection Act 1994
- Water Act 2000
Last updated: 07 Jul 2022