Media releases issued in the past 12 months are available here. You can also search the Ministerial media statements.
- 10 November 2021 - Chinchilla and Dalby host Land Access Ombudsman pop-up offices
The Land Access Ombudsman is bringing their pop-up offices to the Western Downs.
- 01 July 2021 - The Land Access Ombudsman visits FarmFest 2021 in Toowoomba
The Land Access Ombudsman visits FarmFest 2021 in Toowoomba.
- 02 June 2021 - The Land Access Ombudsman (LAO) will visit the Darling Downs next week with a trip to FarmFest 2021
Community members can speak directly to the Land Access Ombudsman when the LAO team visits FarmFest on Tuesday 8 to Thursday 10 June 2021.
- 13 May 2021 - Land Access Ombudsman to visit Dalby and Chinchilla next week with a stop at the Chinchilla Show
The Land Access Ombudsman (LAO) is once again bringing their pop-up offices to the Western Downs region, this time with a stop at the Chinchilla Show.
- 19 March 2021 - Land Access Ombudsman pop-up coming to Chinchilla and Dalby next week
Western Downs residents dealing with land access issues will have the opportunity to seek help next week when the LAO arrives in Chinchilla and Dalby.
- 12 November 2020 - Land Access Ombudsman popping up across the Western Downs and Maranoa regions
Western Downs and Maranoa residents dealing with land access issues will have the opportunity to seek FREE, independent help this November when the La
- 02 September 2020 - Land Access Ombudsman pop-up office coming to Chinchilla
More appointments available as LAO continues pop-up office program in Dalby and Chinchilla.
- 02 July 2020 - Land Access Ombudsman pop-up office coming to Dalby
Appointments available for Western Downs residents to get help with land access disputes, with LAO holding a pop-up office in Dalby this month.
- 19 May 2020 - Ombudsman to host webinar on free land access support
Land Access Ombudsman Jane Pires is hosting a series of free webinars to help Queenslanders navigate land access disputes.
- 19 December 2019 - Ongoing support guaranteed for land access disputes – Land Access Ombudsman extended for three years
Queenslanders dealing with land access issues continue to have an avenue to trustworthy, free, independent dispute resolution services.
- 01 October 2019 - One year on the job – insights from Queensland’s first Land Access Ombudsman
Queensland’s first Land Access Ombudsman has now been in place for a year.
- 31 October 2018 - New Land Access Ombudsman visits Surat Basin – ready to support region
The Land Access Ombudsman's first official visit was to the Surat Basin to hear from representatives from the resources and landholder communities.
- 14 September 2018 - Queensland welcomes new Land Access Ombudsman
Landholders and resource companies have a new avenue to resolve disputes and make good agreements with the Queensland’s first Land Access Ombudsman.
Last updated 04 May 2021