Use this form to refer a dispute to us. Before starting, make sure you have a digital copy of your Conduct and Compensation Agreement or Make Good Agreement, as well as any photos, documented communication (for example letters or emails) or other files to support your dispute.

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

Type of dispute
Do you have a: *
What is the resource activity? *
Your details
I am the: *
If applicable.
Preferred method of contact *
Who is the other party to your dispute?
They are the:
If applicable.
Have you tried to resolve the dispute?
Have you attempted to resolve the dispute with the other party? *
Has the dispute been investigated by a government department? *
Has the dispute been to arbitration or the Land Court? *
Tell us about your dispute
What happened, who was involved, when and where it happened, when you became aware of the problem, the main issues you are concerned about, etc. You can attach relevant documents below.
Please advise the Land Access Ombudsman if you believe a document or information is confidential, or might be detrimental to a party’s commercial interests. The Land Access Ombudsman Act 2017 allows you to give us a copy of your CCA or MGA even if it contains a confidentiality condition.

If you need to attach more documents, please email them to

Do you require help to access our services?
Do you have a disability that means you require assistance to access our services?
Do you give permission for the Land Access Ombudsman to obtain and/or exchange documents and information containing your personal information to any third party or government agency (including the other party to the dispute) that, in the opinion of the Land Access Ombudsman, is necessary for the purposes of assessing and investigating your dispute, and disclose and transfer your dispute and relevant personal information to a government agency to investigate and respond to you if, in the opinion of the Land Access Ombudsman, another agency is more appropriate to investigate and respond to your dispute. *

Last updated: 07 Jul 2022